Monday, May 18, 2009

OMG cake batter!



Thursday my mom had surgery. So when she came home from the hospital, I wanted to do something special for her... So I made cupcakes! And let me tell you, the batter was so good, I kept eating it by the spoonful!! (and you don't have to worry about getting sick from it, because there's no nasty uncooked eggs) 

Its just golden vanilla cupcake batter, and chocolate ganache frosting from, VCTOTW. I added rosewater to the batter for a little something extra... Oh, and please don't turn me into CakeWrecks. I'm not a pro cake decorator. These were for my mom... sheesh..


Omg. These were sooooo goood. 

And I had a few left over cupcakes, so I gave them faces. And took some to my boyfriend at work... Apparently, I have a bunch of fans up at GC now...



No comments:

Post a Comment